Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair (HKIWSF)
|起始日期||四 8 11月 2018|
|截止日期||六 10 11月 2018|
The HKTDC Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Fair 2017 was a huge success serving as the ideal promotion and sourcing platform for exhibitors and buyers from around the world. The three-day show at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in Wan Chai hosted a total of 1,070 exhibitors from 38 countries as well as nearly 20,000 buyers from 70 countries and regions.
At a glance
Over the years, this unique event has grown from strength to strength when HKSAR Government eliminated import duties on wine in 2008. Since then, wine imports have expanded rapidly. In 2017, imports totaled US$1.532 billion. Hong Kong's role as a wine hub is also illustrated by its wine exports totaling US$567 million in 2017. The 2018 event is expected to welcome more than 1,000 international quality exhibitors.
8-9 Nov (Thu-Fri)
10 Nov (Sat)
Trade & Public
Organiser: Hong Kong Trade Development Council
HK IWSC at HK IWSF
- Award Presentation Ceremony on 8 Nov 2018 (Day 1)
- Special Exhibition Package for HKIWSC Participant (US$1,640 for 3x1.5m)
- Showcasing opportunities in HK IWSC booth and HK IWSC Winner Tasting
Special Exhibition Package
- 3m (frontage) x 1.5m
- Booth rental: US$1,640
- Exclusive to Cathay Pacific HK International Wine and Spirits Competition 2018 entrants
- Only applicable to first-time overseas individual participants of Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Fair
- One booth for 1 exhibitor only
- Limited availability and subject to Terms and Conditions
Provide your HKIWSC Order ID to
David Li - firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- HKIWSF opens to trade buyers only for the first 2 days (8-9 Nov) while the last day (10 Nov) opens to public by ticket admission.
- The Organiser has the sole and absolute discretion in relation to the admission of Exhibitors and reserves the right to decline any application without giving any reason. In case of disputes, the Organiser’s decision is final and binding.
- The exhibitors of the special HKIWSC entrant counters are subject to the rules and regulations as set out in the Exhibitors’ Manual and undertakings of HKIWSF 2018 including but not limited to the Food Laws of Hong Kong and relevant regulations.
- “Winning a silver medal in the HKIWSC has truly helped my product to achieve international credibility regarding its taste. This has positively affected
decisionmaking of several new merchants who now carry my product.”Kaustav BagchiOwner, Lamai Thai Spirits
- “Louis Royer Cognac has been entering the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition for many years. This competition is regarded as the most respected in Asian countries. Winning an award is a high honour for our brand and a further seal of quality for our multi-award winning Cognac.”Carol FrugierMarketing and Communications Manager, Louis Royer Cognac
- “Adding to our success over the past few years at the HKIWSC, winning a trophy means so much to us as we have just recently entered the Chinese market with our brandies. The Chinese market is unique, which makes it even more exciting to know that Oude Molen VOV Brandy is well accepted.”Kobus GelderblomBrandy Master, Oude Molen Distillery
- “It is a great honour for us to receive this award and we are very thankful about the reputation from wine enthusiasts in China. This award is a testament to the fact that our white wines not only match the traditional Austrian food but also matches perfectly with the Asian cuisine.”Katja PflogschWinemaker, Domäne Wachau
- “Having won three trophies in the last four years in different food & wine matching categories at HKIWSC has showcased Pegeric Pinot Noir and its suitability with Asian cuisines leading to its listing with one of Australia’s top restaurant – Melbourne’s iconic Flower Drum.”Chris CormackCEO, Pegeric Wines
- “To get recognition from such a prestigious panel is
veyrewarding indeed, and proves that our wines are made in a style that is truly food friendly. The HKIWSC has become one of the year’s most well-respected wine competitions globally. For us, the food match component is a fantastic chance to demonstrate how well our wines compliment so many different flavours. Moreover, it is a competition known and valued by our customers so a trophy can be hugely influential.””Susanna MayerWinemaker, Yealings
- “Awards and medals at the HKIWSC have been like a stamp of approval to the quality of our wines. Because it is an Asian-focused competition, I know that my wines are being judged and measured by the same yardstick as all the other wines, given our viticultural conditions are quite unique compared with the rest of the world. These medals give me and, more importantly, my consumers the confidence that my wines stand apart from the competition.”Kalash GurnaniWinemaker, York Winery
- “We are very proud of our results. One of our key focuses is the Asian market, so we really want to make our wines special and desirable for this market. That’s why we want to enter this competition and be evaluated by the expert judging panel.”Sofia Cajewski Winemaker, Cremaschi Furlotti
- “We at Yealands Estate Wines are proud to be
recognizedby the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition. The organizationis held in the highest regard and our success in the competitions has become a strong voice for our quality around the globe.”Avram DeitchGlobal Marketing Manager, Yealands Wine Group
- “Winning awards in reputable international wine shows such as the Cathay Pacific HKIWSC is one of the many ways of educating our consumers and giving them confidence in purchasing the Saint Clair brand. This enhances brand perception
increases sales across our entire portfolio of wines.”Maria EastonWinemaker, Saint Clair Family Estate anin turn