|公司||CorVino Wine School|
|Corinne Mui 梅老師吃喝玩樂|
Corinne Mui is an award-winning wine & sake educator, writer and consultant. She holds a WSET Level 4 Diploma and has over 15 years’ experience in specialist wine teaching for luxury hotels, casinos, airlines and wine traders. She is also one of the WSET certified educator training programme assessors in Asia.
Corinne gained valuable wine-making experience by working at the world-famous Henschke winery in Eden Valley, Australia. She has also made sake vintages at various sake breweries in Japan’s Niigata, Yamanashi and Ehime prefectures and the Kansai region.
Corinne was inducted as the prestige Sake Samurai and VDP Ambassador in 2019. Prior to that, in 2018 she became the first person of Asian descent to be named “Sake Ambassador” by the Sake Sommelier Association in London. Wines of Germany also awarded her the title of “2017 Best Educator of the Year” in recognition of her remarkable achievements in German wine education in Hong Kong and China.
Corinne has appeared as guest wine and sake expert on television and radio programmes in Hong Kong and China. Her expertise in wine has also been sought for a popular Hong Kong television drama. She is also a regular contributor for publications including Winenow and WINE magazines.
"I hope to share my experiences to the judging panel and help to provide a good wine and sake quality guideline reference to consumers.
I am excited to participate the Asian food and wine pairing judging, something unique to this competition."
- “Winning a silver medal in the HKIWSC has truly helped my product to achieve international credibility regarding its taste. This has positively affected
decisionmaking of several new merchants who now carry my product.”Kaustav BagchiOwner, Lamai Thai Spirits
- “Louis Royer Cognac has been entering the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition for many years. This competition is regarded as the most respected in Asian countries. Winning an award is a high honour for our brand and a further seal of quality for our multi-award winning Cognac.”Carol FrugierMarketing and Communications Manager, Louis Royer Cognac
- “Adding to our success over the past few years at the HKIWSC, winning a trophy means so much to us as we have just recently entered the Chinese market with our brandies. The Chinese market is unique, which makes it even more exciting to know that Oude Molen VOV Brandy is well accepted.”Kobus GelderblomBrandy Master, Oude Molen Distillery
- “It is a great honour for us to receive this award and we are very thankful about the reputation from wine enthusiasts in China. This award is a testament to the fact that our white wines not only match the traditional Austrian food but also matches perfectly with the Asian cuisine.”Katja PflogschWinemaker, Domäne Wachau
- “To get recognition from such a prestigious panel is
veyrewarding indeed, and proves that our wines are made in a style that is truly food friendly. The HKIWSC has become one of the year’s most well-respected wine competitions globally. For us, the food match component is a fantastic chance to demonstrate how well our wines compliment so many different flavours. Moreover, it is a competition known and valued by our customers so a trophy can be hugely influential.””Susanna MayerWinemaker, Yealings
- “Awards and medals at the HKIWSC have been like a stamp of approval to the quality of our wines. Because it is an Asian-focused competition, I know that my wines are being judged and measured by the same yardstick as all the other wines, given our viticultural conditions are quite unique compared with the rest of the world. These medals give me and, more importantly, my consumers the confidence that my wines stand apart from the competition.”Kalash GurnaniWinemaker, York Winery
- “We are very proud of our results. One of our key focuses is the Asian market, so we really want to make our wines special and desirable for this market. That’s why we want to enter this competition and be evaluated by the expert judging panel.”Sofia Cajewski Winemaker, Cremaschi Furlotti
- “We at Yealands Estate Wines are proud to be
recognizedby the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition. The organizationis held in the highest regard and our success in the competitions has become a strong voice for our quality around the globe.”Avram DeitchGlobal Marketing Manager, Yealands Wine Group
- “Winning awards in reputable international wine shows such as the Cathay Pacific HKIWSC is one of the many ways of educating our consumers and giving them confidence in purchasing the Saint Clair brand. This enhances brand perception
increases sales across our entire portfolio of wines.”Maria EastonWinemaker, Saint Clair Family Estate anin turn