10TH “TEST YOUR PALATE” HAPPY HOUR WITH WINE, SPIRITS & FOOD
For the 10th Anniversary, “Test Your Palate” is transformed into a drinks & gourmet evening, featuring the brand new J’s Bar Bistro to offer you an indulgent and relaxing happy hour.
Whether you’re an adventurous wine geek, a cocktail lover, a new-found foodie or simply looking for a good time with friends, there’s something for you at “Test Your Palate”.
Click here to learn more!
Green Wine Award
Launching "Green Wine Award" to celebrate organic, biodynamic and sustainable wines
Asia Food Pairing Categories Open
Asia is full of foodies! Pair your wine with some of Asia’s most popular dishes to win the hearts and stomachs of this food-loving region.
Enter the 2018 dishes, 8 of Asia's highlight dishes for the 10h Anniversary of HK IWSC.
HK IWSC celebrates 10th Anniversary in 2018
The world's premier wine and spirits competition for the pan-Asian market celebrates 10 years of success.
Celebrate with us in 2018, as we toast an amazing decade!
Year-round Promotion Package
Increase exposure of your wines/ spirits on the Asian market - with HK IWSC.
Join the year-round promotion package, exclusively offered for HK IWSC winners to showcase to targeted media, Asian trade professionals and consumers.
Asia's most influential Judges
Asia's top industry experts, spanning diverse professional backgrounds and influential industry networks.
48 judges from 5 Asian countries will judge this year’s entries from 20-24 August 2018.
In celebration of the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition’s 10thanniversary, the Competition is proud to partner with SHTM to host the 2018 Judging Week (20-23 August) at their state-of-the-art premises and to support hospitality education excellence in Hong Kong.More
- “Winning a silver medal in the HKIWSC has truly helped my product to achieve international credibility regarding its taste. This has positively affected
decisionmaking of several new merchants who now carry my product.”Kaustav BagchiOwner, Lamai Thai Spirits
- “Louis Royer Cognac has been entering the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition for many years. This competition is regarded as the most respected in Asian countries. Winning an award is a high honour for our brand and a further seal of quality for our multi-award winning Cognac.”Carol FrugierMarketing and Communications Manager, Louis Royer Cognac
- “Adding to our success over the past few years at the HKIWSC, winning a trophy means so much to us as we have just recently entered the Chinese market with our brandies. The Chinese market is unique, which makes it even more exciting to know that Oude Molen VOV Brandy is well accepted.”Kobus GelderblomBrandy Master, Oude Molen Distillery
- “It is a great honour for us to receive this award and we are very thankful about the reputation from wine enthusiasts in China. This award is a testament to the fact that our white wines not only match the traditional Austrian food but also matches perfectly with the Asian cuisine.”Katja PflogschWinemaker, Domäne Wachau
- “Having won three trophies in the last four years in different food & wine matching categories at HKIWSC has showcased Pegeric Pinot Noir and its suitability with Asian cuisines leading to its listing with one of Australia’s top restaurant – Melbourne’s iconic Flower Drum.”Chris CormackCEO, Pegeric Wines
- “To get recognition from such a prestigious panel is
veyrewarding indeed, and proves that our wines are made in a style that is truly food friendly. The HKIWSC has become one of the year’s most well-respected wine competitions globally. For us, the food match component is a fantastic chance to demonstrate how well our wines compliment so many different flavours. Moreover, it is a competition known and valued by our customers so a trophy can be hugely influential.””Susanna MayerWinemaker, Yealings
- “Awards and medals at the HKIWSC have been like a stamp of approval to the quality of our wines. Because it is an Asian-focused competition, I know that my wines are being judged and measured by the same yardstick as all the other wines, given our viticultural conditions are quite unique compared with the rest of the world. These medals give me and, more importantly, my consumers the confidence that my wines stand apart from the competition.”Kalash GurnaniWinemaker, York Winery
- “We are very proud of our results. One of our key focuses is the Asian market, so we really want to make our wines special and desirable for this market. That’s why we want to enter this competition and be evaluated by the expert judging panel.”Sofia Cajewski Winemaker, Cremaschi Furlotti
- “We at Yealands Estate Wines are proud to be
recognizedby the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition. The organizationis held in the highest regard and our success in the competitions has become a strong voice for our quality around the globe.”Avram DeitchGlobal Marketing Manager, Yealands Wine Group
- “Winning awards in reputable international wine shows such as the Cathay Pacific HKIWSC is one of the many ways of educating our consumers and giving them confidence in purchasing the Saint Clair brand. This enhances brand perception
increases sales across our entire portfolio of wines.”Maria EastonWinemaker, Saint Clair Family Estate anin turn