Perfect Pairings! Asia's Best Food and Wine Pairing Announced
8 Asian Food Pairing Trophy winners announced on 15 October.More
Asia’s Wine Trends for 2019 Revealed!
Asia’s Wine Trends for 2019 Revealed!
Cool climate, premiumisation and sparkling wine confirmed as 2019 trends, as Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition Results Announced!
8 November, 2018: (Hong Kong) Asia’s premier wine competition, the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International WineMore
Photo Highlights: 2017 Winners Exposure
The HK IWSC winners are promoted throughout the year to wine media, trade professionals, F&B and consumers.
HK IWSC 2017 Results Announced
HK IWSC Announces Trophies for 2017 Best Wines & Spirits for Asia
Highlights: Thailand’s trophy triumph; Australia’s medal domination; Gin in the spotlight
All wines or sakes entered during July only will receive a FREE entry into the Asian food pairing award categories.More
Announcing the opening of the 2017 HKIWSC. Click here to enter now
'The HKIWSC helps to find the most suitable wines and spirits for Asia consumers and helps wineries navigate the most complicated wine market in the world'
Ian Dai, Founder & Wine Consultant, You Meng, Shanghai, China.
Asia's Leading Wine and Spirit Competition
Asia's Leading Wine and Spirit CompetitionMore
GLITZ, GLAM & GRAPES:
10 November, 2016: (Hong Kong) From hills to heels and boots to bow ties, the international wine and spirits community glammed up in Hong Kong..More
國泰航空香港國際美酒品評大賽頒獎典禮 53 項大獎閃亮誕生
(香港, 2016年11月10日) 來自世界各地的美酒業界人士為隆重其事，盛裝打扮出席國泰航空香港國際美酒品評大賽 (HKIWSC)頒獎典禮。經過亞洲專業權威的評委品評挑選， 今日的頒獎典禮現埸即揭曉了53項被評為本年度最適合亞洲市場口味的葡萄酒和烈酒大獎 。More
- “Winning a silver medal in the HKIWSC has truly helped my product to achieve international credibility regarding its taste. This has positively affected
decisionmaking of several new merchants who now carry my product.”Kaustav BagchiOwner, Lamai Thai Spirits
- “Louis Royer Cognac has been entering the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition for many years. This competition is regarded as the most respected in Asian countries. Winning an award is a high honour for our brand and a further seal of quality for our multi-award winning Cognac.”Carol FrugierMarketing and Communications Manager, Louis Royer Cognac
- “Adding to our success over the past few years at the HKIWSC, winning a trophy means so much to us as we have just recently entered the Chinese market with our brandies. The Chinese market is unique, which makes it even more exciting to know that Oude Molen VOV Brandy is well accepted.”Kobus GelderblomBrandy Master, Oude Molen Distillery
- “It is a great honour for us to receive this award and we are very thankful about the reputation from wine enthusiasts in China. This award is a testament to the fact that our white wines not only match the traditional Austrian food but also matches perfectly with the Asian cuisine.”Katja PflogschWinemaker, Domäne Wachau
- “Having won three trophies in the last four years in different food & wine matching categories at HKIWSC has showcased Pegeric Pinot Noir and its suitability with Asian cuisines leading to its listing with one of Australia’s top restaurant – Melbourne’s iconic Flower Drum.”Chris CormackCEO, Pegeric Wines
- “To get recognition from such a prestigious panel is
veyrewarding indeed, and proves that our wines are made in a style that is truly food friendly. The HKIWSC has become one of the year’s most well-respected wine competitions globally. For us, the food match component is a fantastic chance to demonstrate how well our wines compliment so many different flavours. Moreover, it is a competition known and valued by our customers so a trophy can be hugely influential.””Susanna MayerWinemaker, Yealings
- “Awards and medals at the HKIWSC have been like a stamp of approval to the quality of our wines. Because it is an Asian-focused competition, I know that my wines are being judged and measured by the same yardstick as all the other wines, given our viticultural conditions are quite unique compared with the rest of the world. These medals give me and, more importantly, my consumers the confidence that my wines stand apart from the competition.”Kalash GurnaniWinemaker, York Winery
- “We are very proud of our results. One of our key focuses is the Asian market, so we really want to make our wines special and desirable for this market. That’s why we want to enter this competition and be evaluated by the expert judging panel.”Sofia Cajewski Winemaker, Cremaschi Furlotti
- “We at Yealands Estate Wines are proud to be
recognizedby the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition. The organizationis held in the highest regard and our success in the competitions has become a strong voice for our quality around the globe.”Avram DeitchGlobal Marketing Manager, Yealands Wine Group
- “Winning awards in reputable international wine shows such as the Cathay Pacific HKIWSC is one of the many ways of educating our consumers and giving them confidence in purchasing the Saint Clair brand. This enhances brand perception
increases sales across our entire portfolio of wines.”Maria EastonWinemaker, Saint Clair Family Estate anin turn