Shipping can be arranged in one of the following ways:
1. Group Shipping
Through our local shipping agents (listed below by country)
Through distributor in Asia. Please note that tax and duties maybe applied to re-export to Hong Kong
You can make arrangements independently, please note you will be responsible for all costs, taxes and duties
- first 3 bottles of the same entry
- each additional bottle of the same entry
|New Zealand||Auckland||28 August||HKD650 / USD84||HKD150 / USD19.2||Refer to Instructions - New Zealand|
How to Register?
- Add an entry in your account
- At step 6 of the entry process, check "I want to include Group Shipping offer..."
- After all entries registration completed, make payment to confirm the order
- If you entered also Asian Food Pairing categories, additional bottles and therefore, extra group shipping fee will be incurred (based on above reference price). However, you do not need to pay the extra fee immediately. We will calculate the fee and provide a seperate invoice.
- Once payment completed, you can send bottles to your nearest offices
- Fees are not applicable to oversized item (above 750ml per bottle). Please consult HK IWSC before delivery (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fee is due immediately upon registration.
- Samples will be discarded if payment cannot be settled before Delivery Deadlines
- All European offices accept shipment from their surrounding countries
Producers must adhere this label to all cases they are dispatching to us and add their producer’s name and order id to the label. Please note the warehouse cannot accept personal deliveries. The delivery must be completed by an official courier/transport company such as Post Haste, NZ Couriers, etc.
- “Winning a silver medal in the HKIWSC has truly helped my product to achieve international credibility regarding its taste. This has positively affected
decisionmaking of several new merchants who now carry my product.”Kaustav BagchiOwner, Lamai Thai Spirits
- “Louis Royer Cognac has been entering the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition for many years. This competition is regarded as the most respected in Asian countries. Winning an award is a high honour for our brand and a further seal of quality for our multi-award winning Cognac.”Carol FrugierMarketing and Communications Manager, Louis Royer Cognac
- “Adding to our success over the past few years at the HKIWSC, winning a trophy means so much to us as we have just recently entered the Chinese market with our brandies. The Chinese market is unique, which makes it even more exciting to know that Oude Molen VOV Brandy is well accepted.”Kobus GelderblomBrandy Master, Oude Molen Distillery
- “It is a great honour for us to receive this award and we are very thankful about the reputation from wine enthusiasts in China. This award is a testament to the fact that our white wines not only match the traditional Austrian food but also matches perfectly with the Asian cuisine.”Katja PflogschWinemaker, Domäne Wachau
- “To get recognition from such a prestigious panel is
veyrewarding indeed, and proves that our wines are made in a style that is truly food friendly. The HKIWSC has become one of the year’s most well-respected wine competitions globally. For us, the food match component is a fantastic chance to demonstrate how well our wines compliment so many different flavours. Moreover, it is a competition known and valued by our customers so a trophy can be hugely influential.””Susanna MayerWinemaker, Yealings
- “Awards and medals at the HKIWSC have been like a stamp of approval to the quality of our wines. Because it is an Asian-focused competition, I know that my wines are being judged and measured by the same yardstick as all the other wines, given our viticultural conditions are quite unique compared with the rest of the world. These medals give me and, more importantly, my consumers the confidence that my wines stand apart from the competition.”Kalash GurnaniWinemaker, York Winery
- “We are very proud of our results. One of our key focuses is the Asian market, so we really want to make our wines special and desirable for this market. That’s why we want to enter this competition and be evaluated by the expert judging panel.”Sofia Cajewski Winemaker, Cremaschi Furlotti
- “We at Yealands Estate Wines are proud to be
recognizedby the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition. The organizationis held in the highest regard and our success in the competitions has become a strong voice for our quality around the globe.”Avram DeitchGlobal Marketing Manager, Yealands Wine Group
- “Winning awards in reputable international wine shows such as the Cathay Pacific HKIWSC is one of the many ways of educating our consumers and giving them confidence in purchasing the Saint Clair brand. This enhances brand perception
increases sales across our entire portfolio of wines.”Maria EastonWinemaker, Saint Clair Family Estate anin turn